Help with my Alternate Earth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with my Alternate Earth

Hello, my name is Nebraska24, and I had taken Earth Science classes at the University of South Dakota in Vermillion. At that time, what I had learned in those classes had inspired me to create an alternate Earth, with geographic and geological features different from Earth's but still inspired by them. The problem I have is that I know only the Cause--i.e. the changing of the geography--and not the Effect (how the changes in geography influence landscape, climate and weather). I have the whole description written down, but before I show you the description, if it is not too much trouble, would you be willing to help me with feedback and advice on the changes I had made? Thank you for your time.

I'm actually a geologist. I'll take a look at it if you like but might take me a few days to get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by American God View Post
      I'm actually a geologist. I'll take a look at it if you like but might take me a few days to get back to you.

Sorry for replying so late, but here is the whole map and its whole slew of questions.
      Map by , with a snippet of 's lakes. Let us say that, in the future, some scientists have created satellites capable of something that seems science fic... Great Lakes Earth Map

Comment

Working...
      X